Thursday, August 20, 2009

Susan Update, Thursday, August 21

Hello all you visitors!

Susan is recovering very well from her surgery. She slept well last night with just oral painkillers, no morphine drip offered or needed. I know she had a good nap this afternoon (Lauren stopped by while she was asleep), ate well, though limited to a liquid diet, and walked a couple of times, including trips to the bathroom unassisted. She was in very good spirits when we saw her this evening.

I'll leave it to Susan to give you what unnecessary details you might want, but I'll just say that she's feeling the structural changes all for the better already.

The only concern we have at this point is that she's running a low level fever. Her doctor is well aware and is keeping an eye on it.

We fully expect Susan to be released from the hospital tomorrow though we don't know what time yet.

No comments:

News and notes

My "food" Blogroll

My "religion" Blogroll

Contributors